If hospitalization becomes necessary, please fill out the required fields on the hospitalization application form and submit this to the staff station.
Required Items for Hospitalization
Health insurance card (medical care eligibility certificate), personal seal, sleepwear, underwear, drinking cup, tissue paper, toiletries (plastic wash basin, 2 or 3 towels, soap), chopsticks, slippers, etc.
(A rental system for essential items -- including washing machines -- is also available for a fee. If you wish to use this system, please apply at your respective hospital ward).
- Patients will be informed individually of other necessary items.
- Please do not carry valuables with you during your hospitalization. However, if there is something you must bring, please keep it in the safety box.
- A rental set of essential items -- including washing machines -- is also available for a fee during the patient’s hospitalization. If you wish to use this service, please apply at your respective hospital ward.
|Special Room[New A]||
Shower booth, WC, sink, TV, refrigerator, reclining chair, shelfs, sofa bed
13,200 yen (with tax)
WC, sink, TV, refrigerator, drawing-room set, clothes locker
4,620 yen (with tax)
Sink, TV, refrigerator, drawing-room set, clothes locker
4,400 yen (with tax)
- As a general rule, hospitalization fees are billed around the 10th of the month or at the time of discharge. Please bring your invoice to the payment counter on 1F and pay by cash or credit card within the period allotted.
- Our hospitalization fees are calculated using a bundled payment system(Diagnosis Procedure Combination DPC/ Per-Diem Payment PDPS).
- Use of electric appliances and devices is limited. If you would like to use your devices, please make sure to inform the personnel at the staff station.
- TV sets are installed on each bed. You can purchase a card for watching your TV at the special vending machines we have provided. For patients who are not staying in a private or special room, please make sure to use earphones (available for purchase) when watching TV. The card can also be used with the refrigerator, washing machine and dryer.
- Special (Private) Room Fee (per day)
An additional fee will be charged for using a special or private room.
- The room fee (not covered by health insurance) shall be charged as a full day starting at 12 a.m., regardless of the time of hospitalization and discharge.
(A one-night, two-day stay will be charged as two full days.)
- The time of discharge will be decided by the attending physician. We ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- On the day you leave, you will be given an invoice covering all costs up to the point of discharge. Please present this to the payment counter on 1F and pay the total amount by cash or credit card.
- After payment is complete, you will be given discharge instructions. If you have any difficulties paying the total invoice on the day, please inform your ward’s administration office (or the staff who provided you with the invoice).
- Pay your TV card fees at the vending machines in the day room on 3F.