|Monday - Friday||from 12:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Weekends and Holidays||from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
Notes on visitations
- In general, visiting hours are as stated on this page. However, we do our best to respond flexibly to individual circumstances and requests. Please inquire with your nurse for more information.
- As part of our effort to prevent hospital-acquired infections, we do not permit fresh flowers to be brought inside the hospital. We appreciate your understanding.
- Please keep visits reasonably short and quiet.
- Whenever possible, please use the day room for visits to avoid disturbing other patients in the same room.
- Visitations may be refused according to the patient’s condition or to prevent the spread of infectious diseases, etc.
- To prevent infection, please avoid visiting when you have a cold or related symptoms.
Patients require a room that is peaceful and quiet for their recovery. Please observe the following rules and make sure not to disturb other patients.
- Smoking is prohibited on all hospital grounds (including inside the building) as of April 1st, 2013.
- As a general rule, lights go out at 9 p.m.
- Waking hours are from 6 a.m. onward. Please use the washrooms and washing machines after 6 a.m.
- To ensure you do not inconvenience other patients, please refrain from making long calls on the public pay phones.
- Dangerous items such as lighters and knives are not allowed inside the hospital.
During your hospital stay, meals will be provided by the hospital. Your diet will be determined in accordance with your condition. Please do not bring in outside food.
|Breakfast||7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.|
|Lunch||12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
Parking Lot Usage
Free parking is available in the hospital parking lot.
- Hospitalized patients are not allowed to park their vehicles in the hospital parking lot.
- If you came to the hospital by car and were hospitalized immediately thereafter, please request a family member or friend to pick up your car from the parking lot.
- For visitors, please refrain from using the parking lot for extended periods.